1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors
Apprimus Inc. may obtain information about you from the following sources:
- Information you provide to this site (please do not submit any personal identifiable information to us if you are less than 18 years of age).
- Information we receive from third parties.
- Information we collect through a standard technology known as “cookies” when you interact with us on this site, to help us track your shopping records and shopping needs, and to customize your experience with this site. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and give you the chance to accept or reject it.
2. Use of Personal Data
Apprimus Inc. may use the information it collects online for a number of different reasons, including editorial and feedback purposes, marketing and promotions, performing a statistical analysis of Visitor usage, product development, content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of our site. Aggregate data that does not identify individual users may be used for internal purposes or provided to third parties.
Personally identifiable information, such as names, postal addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information which Visitors voluntarily provide to Apprimus Inc. may be added to our databases and used for future communications regarding site updates, new products and services, the confirmation of transactions through the portals, upcoming events and for other purposes in accordance with State and Federal law.
3. Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
Unless otherwise authorized by a Visitor, Apprimus Inc. will not sell, rent, license or disclose personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties.
Apprimus Inc. will not release personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties unless required to do so by government authorities or legal process in accordance with applicable law.
4. Security Measures
We maintain appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your personal information, prevent it from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use and transmission of information.
We use Secure Socket Layer technology and other technologies to ensure no on-line orders may be processed through an unsecure connection, including your order information and your credit card information.
5. Opt-Out Right
Visitors may opt out of having certain personally identifiable information used by Apprimus Inc. for secondary purposes or used by Apprimus Inc. or its affiliates for marketing or other promotional communications by contacting Apprimus Inc. via regular mail, e-mail, or telephone at the addresses above (this does not apply to collection of the type of Web browser of visitors to Apprimus Inc.'s site), except that Apprimus Inc. in any event may use such information as permitted or mandated by applicable law.
6. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data
You may seek to modify, correct, change or update information that Apprimus Inc. has collected by contacting us via regular mail, e-mail, or telephone at the addresses above.
While Apprimus, Inc. strives to protect your privacy, please be aware that we are unable to guarantee a complete security. In addition, we will not be responsible for actions under following circumstances in connection with your personal identifiable information:
* Clicking on any linked site/advertising banners appearing on this Site will take you to third party web site, which is subject to the privacy practices of that site which may be different from this Site.
- Any information disclosed in any chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to visitors will become part of public domain and is not subject to privacy protection.
- Your account may be accessed and used by unauthorized third parties due to unauthorized disclosure by you of your account ID and/or password.
8. Apprimus Inc.'s Right to Contact User